What are our politicians doing?
Why are we paying them $200k plus when we haven’t seen any real outcomes since Tony Abbott stopped the boats and repealed the Carbon Tax?
Malcolm Turnbull was suppose to be a better Prime Minister than Tony Abbott but what has he actually achieved besides his own annihilation?
At the moment Australia faces:
- An energy crisis. No talk about real energy reform such as Nuclear but more subsidies to renewables which have proven in South Australia to be a dud.
- Out of control debt. The Liberal National Governments is throwing money away like it grows on tree’s. The fact we are spending $300,000 a minute on Welfare should be of concern.
- Out of control immigration levels. You can only have to look at Sydney and Melbourne to see that our immigration levels are not sustainable. Sydney itself have embraced the ‘go high’ approach to living with high rise apartments clogging up Sydney streets. Yet Government refuses to outlay any infrastructure such as frontline health services, roads, schools, police etc to deal with the massive growth.
- Increased terror risks. Government tends to tip toe around Islam and the potential risks it imposes on the Western World. Now of course not all muslims are terrorists but nearly all terrorists in the modern world comes from a deranged bunch of Muslims. Even ASIO has admitted that we have to tread carefully when it comes to Islam because if you criticise it, you risk more terror attacks.
- A technological brain freeze. The Government has piss farted around with NBN which is as useless as a screen door on a submarine. Government should never have nationalised NBN instead they should have given tax incentives for the private sector to deliver state of the art internet.
These are just some of the issue which are facing our Australia today. Yet our politicians are more worried about same sex marriage, transgender reassignment, changing Australia Day, having quotas for women to serve in Parliament, giving themselves a pay rise, getting on the United Nations (this will be a story for another day) and the list goes on. Gone are the days when Governments, like the one John Howard led or even Bob Hawke, tackle real political issues – issues that affect all Australians rather than just the minority. It is sad that the media play on these minor issues only to get good ratings because lets be honest, same sex marriage is a highly emotional topic which gets people feisty on both sides of the argument.
Bill Shorten, the alternative Prime Minister looks almost certain to be our Prime Minister after the next election. What he stands for is no where near the likes of Bob Hawke or Paul Keating, this bloke embraces identity politics and populist mumbo jumbo. When he wins the next election, I predict he won’t last very long, because like most modern Governments, they don’t tackle the big issues. Australia is Doomed!